Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 1: More thoughts

As we've been going through the day and exploring this new idea, I have had more thoughts about what this is. It's kind of like a mixture of being present and enjoying the moment, combined with a bit of "The Secret" in order to manifest change in my life. A sort of two step process. Today, even though I had tonnes of school work to do, we ended up going for a long walk through Vancouver and it was blissful. We had our first day of snow today and the sun was shining. We stopped in and looked at some books in Chapters and got some supplies for school. We found some Christmas cards so that hopefully we actually send some out (for the first time in my life). And not once did I panic that I should be at home doing school work or working on my business. Blissful! I think I might enjoy this change in behaviour, although, it is a challenge to see what happens in the long run. Day 1 is always the easiest. Oddly enough, we walked into a little hardware store in our neighbourhood and ended up bumping into people we know - a friend who I've known since Grade 1 - her dad and husband. It was great to see them. Is this manifestation already and an attraction to connect with people or just a coincidence?

No comments:

Post a Comment